CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 04, 2006

blah, Blah, Blah

"From where I stand I see nothing promising about you, so why must you bug me with your petty thoughts and sad past that is so apparently clear I do not wish to waste my time hearing your blabber. So what if your life sucks, so does mine, but do you see me bow my head in shame and sorrow. No i hold my head high and look at the people who cause me pain in the eye, never wavering on my feet even in the company of allies. You shout out to the world 'look at me I have problems,' Hah! I'll laugh in your face when people begin to see the masks you all wear to hide things you yourself have hidden from your minds. If you do not like these words of mine all i have to say is...I am what I am, nothing more, nothing less."

2 comments:

bella said...

why confuse the reader? The purpose of communication is to clarify, not obfuscate.

Raven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.